Centre Maurice Liotard : multi-frame platform to support people out of jail
|Organization name||Le Mas|
The Maurice Liotard Center offers support to people relased from jail or under outdoor penalty. It aims to :
Avoid gaps in inclusion pathways and unpepared release from jail, to contribute to prevent repeat offense.
Bring a support to stabilze individual sitations and facilitate access to a place in the society.
Monitored by to managers, the team is made with social workers, project managers, educators.
The Maurice Liotard Center develops various answers outdoor and constraint places on Lyon Metropole (France) :
CHRS Maurice Liotard (shelter)
Housing for people out of jails
Bureau Unique d’Insertion (Joint bureau for Inclusion)
Placement Exterieur (prison only at night with outdoor jobs in the day time)
Program passage (supported housing for people out of jail
The CML welcomes you for two days, thursday and friday
– thursday morning: welcome and global presentation, expactation from vistors.
– thursday afternoon: team meeting followed by basic service opened to people supported in the spread shelter (5pm/7pm)
– friday morning : basic service and individual meetings open to all people supported by the Center.
– friday afternoon: visits to people in their home, then back, feed-back and Q/A.
- 51 rue Louis Blanc Lyon Auvergne-Rhône-alpes 69006